Professional media training is no longer a luxury or confined to only the largest companies. It is a job requirement for senior management in companies of all sizes and industries.
Through On-Camera Media Skills Training, MONSON Communications prepares executives to master interview situations, whether sit-down or spontaneous. In a simulated live experience in a broadcast studio, you will:
- Become familiar and comfortable with cameras and lights
- Learn how to speak into the lens of a camera
- Learn what to expect from an interviewer and what questions will likely be asked
- Learn how the media may try to trip you up - and how to avoid it
- Learn to identify key messages and how to stay on or get back on message
The time to prepare for your close-up is well before the cameras are rolling. Know exactly what you are getting into. Contact us to learn how you can turn an on-camera encounter, no matter how confrontational, to your advantage.
Melissa Monson © 2014